Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I played with Photoshop just now! Oh holy moly it's so fun♥♥♥! I should have started playing all these while! Meeting Py&Aihua later, going Gombak to collect jeans&alter dress. Lunch and to Py's hse to help her with her project. Hehe. I wish i could bring my laptop go, so i can play with the photoshop. LOLOL! I COULD RIGHT!? GOOD IDEA MAN! I'll show you 3 of the icons i made, and i believed i did improve based on the three of them! ♥♥♥♥♥ I found this website it's too awesome!



I know right .. You're jealous, HEHE! Click to see the 3icons! ♥♥♥♥♥


They even have tutorials, for people like me! LOLOL.


TADAH ~!
First:

Second:


Third:


There IS an improvement right, SAY YES! If not i'll screeeeeeam into your ear. ♥ The third one is currently my avatar in Tohosomnia Love it super much don't you think Yunho looked absolutely hot?!

HTTG Episode 7 will be out today, i can't wait ♥ Oh Yunho

I think i'm running late, gotta go! Toodles
♥ Before i go, take a look at this offshot of Jaejoong&Yoochun's Colors MV. Although the subs are still not up, BUT! Looking at them is enough. How come they can be so cute?!


No comments:

Post a Comment