Tuesday, September 1, 2009

T Ee Lynn: No, you are not! Srsly, NO OK! LOL.

T Yiwen: Relinked! :)



I am currently watching Tokyo Dome in YT now, it's too much love for me to handle.
The quality is the best already, for poor people like me, who can't purchase the original DVD ...
I am happy with the quality! :) I better save it up in case YT deletes it faster than lightning!

I love impromtu meetings, hor mellymonsa :P
Yesterday was probably the most fun day i've ever had, no wait change that.
The most fun AND funniest afternoon&night i've ever had during the holidays!
Meow came over in the afternoon& we played webcam with Kenlim.
HAHAHA, HE IS SO FUNNY I TELL YOU!
And they even talked on the phone, still webcaming! Hahaha.

Decided to go CK's BBQ with his tuition friends, even though we don't know them!
THAT, was soooo last minute, but we like it! :D Met sis at Gombak to get my moolah.
Met Kenlim outside Regent and went in to meet the rest.
Did some BBQ-chores, lol! If not veh paiseh to go there w/o doing anything.
Overall was very fun, you bet we enjoyed ourselves very much.
Talking, joking, teasing melly as usual(LMFAO) and gossiping. Hehe.
I felt so sorry because i spoilt their plans of going pubbing.
Cause of my curfew can! A curfew, at my age
, a curfew! Sighs!
Thanks Mum&Dad, really thanks k! LOL! Ok la, i know they're worried about me.
Because i'm only 152cm, easy target for people. Tsk, but i can hit their ****. HAHAHA.

JAEJIN IS SUCHA CUTESY!



How nice would it be if one fine day they appear in front of me when i'm taking a train!?
I WOULD FAINT, I REALLY WOULD! AW JAEJIN <3



Peektures will only be out when wy uploads it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment