Saturday, September 19, 2009

T Ee Lynn: OH GIRL WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! Miss you HOLY MOLY, i know right, he will definitely love me with braces, girl it's not races. Haha you had a typo ;P Btw, i am biased. Lol!




I have been eating only these two type of food for the past few days .. That's fish paste by the way. HAHAHA. An exception for today, because i managed to grab 3 pieces of this .. :O



Yeah man, chicken nuggets. 3 pieces of chicken nuggets and i chewed for more than half an hr! Srsly! Not lying ooooook ;) And this afternoon, i had this ..



And i only managed to finish 1/3 of it :( W/o kimchi and only a few of the Tofu(s). And the vermicelli. SOOOOOO FREAKINNNNG SAD! When will i get to eat this ... ?



Tomorrow's High Tea already lo. What to do leh?! I shall mixz chocolate fondue with chocolate ice-cream. Have all the desserts which i seldom eat because of the main courses there. I will take my time to nibble the food and enjoy the food a little bit more :) Maybe more peektures tmr, since i wouldn't be busy getting the food. Haha.

EDIT.

I've watched HTTG Episode 3 and 4 already! Lmfao holy moly srsly! The accident is so sexciting and wtf he lost his memory in the next episode leh! HE LOST HIS MEMORY AND HE LANDED HIMSELF IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL. Aw my Yunho baby♥ I will post the screenshots tmr, i hope! :D AND I can't wait for next Wednesday and Thursday he made so much improvements! So much i'm lovin' it too much

No comments:

Post a Comment