Sunday, September 27, 2009

T Ee Lynn: Haha, thanks girl ♥, really! :D LMFAO, nooooo. It has totally nothing to do with Yunho, srsly ♥♥♥

T Priscilla: Lol! I don't mind, if you can?! ♥ Leave me a message if you can lor. ♥♥♥♥♥




Still sad. But on a brighter note, i'll be able to appreciate my W595 again, lol! And, this saves me alot of trouble of deleting contacts that i've not contacted in a long long long time. Haha OH! I'm sucha optimistic girl, lmfao!



And look at what Ee Lynn wrote! ♥ Haha, sucha sweet girl! ♥♥♥♥♥



Thanks girl ♥♥♥! I really needed that visual phone, hahaha! Cousin passed me dental wax today, hurray!? Cause the thing is no longer poking my gums and let's hope for my ulcers to heal quickly k! ♥♥♥ I'm feeling quite anti-social again, hate this feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment