Friday, September 18, 2009

T Meow: Haha, yeah! AND it's done ♥♥♥! Ok tues it would be! But i doubt i can eat roti prata though. Lol! I can still talk and laugh♥♥ You're so welcome♥!

So! I finally had my brackets and separator bands up into my mouth ♥♥♥♥♥.



And a close up peekture of it ...


Pretty messed up, huh! Haha, that's why i needed smth called braces right! :)

The wires are not up yet though. I want it to be pink! Totally can't wait k! But one of the separator bands broke last night, while i was brushing my teeth ... LOL! I know right, it wasn't even in my mouth for 24 hrs yet and i saw it going down the sink last night! Haha. Srsly, not even one day .. I can't imagine 2years, i bet i'll break alot of things, lmfao! But it hurts like, for real! I can't bring the top and the bottom molars together because it feels like they're gonna break once they touch. So for these two days, i've been flattening my food with my tongue, and swallowing it just like that. Gross. I can't even chew! Oh holy moly. And I'm going for High Tea on Sunday, just .. urgh! What a nice "timing". Lol. Tomorrow's gonna go back to Aline to put the separator back, so very troublesome lor. OH! And tues's Aliff for us! MY ROTI PRATA ~


Saw someone on the way home today, totally, like totally made my heart skip a beat ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment