Tuesday, September 22, 2009

T Melly: Haha, girl! You must be having your attachment now! Will be meeting you later so see you soon ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




CUUUUTE! Just how freaaaaking cuute he is you can tell from this peekture already!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

- Have decided to try out the jump break link. LOL. It's like that "Click to read more". So you click, TO READ MORE ! :) Haha, it's to save space and not lag my poor laptop. I hope you guys don't mind yeah? If it's too troublesome, try right-click to open a new tab OR! You can tell me, i might just remove it then :) But for now, it's not lagging and it's for everyone's benefit, am i righhht?!

ANYWAY I FORGOT TO BRING MY CAMERA ON SUNDAY! Like so askdjldjhsgs irritating to the maximum!!! My sister said i threw a tantrum but not like i want :/ Because i couldn't eat most of the food, i just wanted to take memories ... Gah, so it turns out better than i expected. I could eat most of the food, just that i have to cut them into the smallest piece you've ever seen. Yeah, right! AND I have to gulp it down, i can't even bite. I think my molars might not be able to bite next time? LOL. K, *touchwood. I'm definitely kidding.



Don't you dare laugh at my smile! It was soooo difficult for me to smile k. Cause the brackets kept scratching the inner side of my lips. I already have about 3 uclers! Ouch! I know right, poor me! Lol! But i'm trying to smile properly already, haha! Which i fail badly in the first picture because my mouth actually has something inside. LOL. I hid it very well, didn't I? ;) Anyway, i think i ate close to 10 durian pancakes. ♥♥♥♥♥ HAHAHA. Close to! Compass Point sells Durian Pancakes @ $1.20 for 1 piece if i'm not wrong. So take that i ate 8 of them, $1.20 x 8 = $9.60!!!! WOOOOAW! This buffet cost $28 per person and i already ate $9.60 in the first 15mins, hehe! ♥♥♥♥♥ Oh! And the otahs are fabulous♥! The mushroom tempura was so great, the porridge was superb, the mee goreng is number 1♥. LOL! I can't really remember what else i ate. Definitely more than what you see and what i've said! Haha.

Going to meet Zing♥ later and to her house! ♥ Dinner @Alif Restaurant with clique, miss my babies ♥! LOLOL! And i used to spell Alif as Aliff, lmfao! So lazy to wear contact lens. HAHA, sorry i fail at crapping, so stay tune! ROFL


PST! I am so proud of myself for making the banner. I made it myself myself myself!!!! Haha! I think Yunho would be proud that he has a fan like me, ONLY ME♥♥♥♥♥ looool!
*feeling extremely proud, sparkles*

No comments:

Post a Comment