Friday, September 25, 2009

T Ee Lynn: I know right!!! It's like a quote, AHH! TOO SEXY

Everytime i see the 800 posts at the dashboard, i don't feel like posting anymore. I feel like i'm ruining it. LMFAO. Sorry i'm abit outta my mind. Then if it reaches 1000 posts, all the more i won't feel like posting. HAHAHA, k i'm just kidding laaaaa ♥♥♥♥

And 9 soft toys that my cousin caught for us
.. Hehe! Click to read more!




Anyway i watched HTTG Episode 5 yesterday i was almost on the verge of crying. I'm so touched by Yunho's acting! He has definitely improved a ton
♥ Wah, that man is so much love. And the storyline is getting more interesting because i can't believe he lost his memory! But he had soooo many cute moments i kept squealing because his expressions are too cute for me ♥ I'll post the screenshots tomorrow k? :D Don't blink when you see his screen shots

I haven't post about the day out with my cousins right?! Damn it was so fun it's so addictive! We went Illuma's arcade and spent about 30plus40 bucks for the machines! Oh! And it's only to catch the soft toys! LOLOL. We caught a total of 9 soft toys it was kinda embarrassing when we were holding onto it while in the train. Hahahaha. But overall, it was a great day out with them! We had Pasta Waraku and i had Yammi Yoghurt. LMFAO. I know either one of them's spelling is wrong, or maybe both! But aiya who cares when you get my idea right?
♥ The pasta dinner was great but i took a long time to finish up half of the pasta.









We looked like very happy kids
Hahahaha. I hope we'll get more of these outings please


Today was dinner with clique
As usual, i enjoyed my time with them. Watching them saying strings of vulgarities (obviously it's for entertainment) is enough to make my day That kenlim didn't want to come out at first, LMFAO. Then Melly pestered him and he came out in the end, lolololol! I ate like less than half of the prata can, so waste food! Then we went Mac to slack and i went to buy the Koko Crunch Mcflurry and i didn't even eat the Koko Crunch. I ate only the ice cream, damn! Why do i keep wasting moolah?!

But still i need to stress the fact that going out with this bunch of people really make my happy hormones increase. HAHAHA. You get my point Their conversations varies from YT videos, to soccer to F1 to clubbing to swimming and many more♥ Even though 50% i don't even understand what they're talking about, but well, it's the company that matters most Walked back to bus stop with Ben, Ger & Melly. Lmfao!!! Srsly. Walked Past Hillgrove as well


I'm lovin' these people more to the maximum higher than the sky

-On a random note, i don't know what thing, either the brackets itself or the wire has been poking my gums since yesterday! Yes omfg, it poked right into my gums lor! I even had to use my tongue to pull it out, yucks! I can't wait for the wound to heal so that it doesn't poke it anymore! And ger asked me to clench my teeth together, ROFL. I think it'll shatter into pieces. K i'm exaggerating but that's the feeling k and i'm definitely not digging it.

No comments:

Post a Comment