Monday, September 28, 2009

T Ee Lynn: LMFAO!!! WHAAAT, no way! ♥ He likes cuter girls, lololol!

T Priscilla: Gf! Haha! Ok, you can er, call me or what?! Cause i can't gurantee i'll get a phone by then
♥ Lolol! Yeah man, wait till my mum gets a new phone, then i'll take back the W595 and oops! I meant, W995. Hahahahhaa

T Qiaojuan: Haha, ok! I couldn't find your blog at first, lololol!
Warning!!!


Yunho's boxers ♥♥♥♥♥
Enter at your own risk.



GOTCHA!!! Didn't I? :P Hehe♥ Episode 6 of HTTG is so sexciting! I don't understand why some people said the storyline is boring. Come' on la, there's only 20 fucking episodes, how draggy you want it to be right. Confirm is the faster the better! Of course i don't want it to stay at 20episodes, but still what can i do?! I'm not the producer .. If i were, i'll definitely make the episodes never-ending ♥♥♥♥♥ Hahahaha, fat hope la. I've got the screenshots of episode 6 already
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Oh! First thing first, don't you think their eyes look alike!?!



Oops, you can't really see, right?! But i swear they look so freaking alike! So frigging beautiful i'm so envious of their eyes! They might be sisters .. You'll never know. Haha. K, so here goes the screenshots :




Oh! And here's the typical face of an evil nurse, lololol!





This guy's definitely growing on me as the episode goes .. So cute, right?! ♥♥♥♥♥



Lmfao! They used this photo of Yunho!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥






And this's the last picture! The next episode! :D




Hm! I can't wait for wednesday&thursday holy moly the days are passing so slowly ...

No comments:

Post a Comment