Saturday, September 5, 2009

T Ee Lynn: OMFG SRSLY?! Why didn't you go to see them! Hahahhaa.
I can't wait for them to come Spore, really ♥


T CYL: I know right, so awesome sauce i love GD loves me, lmfao♥


I dreamt of myself having braces yesterday ..



I love the colors! Pink and light pink, i might just put that. :)
Cannot wait for the day to come ♥

Went to Astons again yesterday with clique! ♥♥♥♥♥
So much love! We went to watch G-force as well.
It was quite awesome, better than what i've thought, and it was reaaaally cuute!

On a random note, i freaking haven't watch G.I Joe srsly.
I can just kill myself over this. 10 out of 10 OF my friends recommended this show kkkk!
It's like D BEST AND WHY HAVE I NOT WATCH IT YET?! Damn ...


Oh! Jaejoong&Yoochun's soulmate tattoos are out, skips happily *




I had a massive nosebleed. So much love lor! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Always keep the faith. Uh huh, you bet i will! :)

HTTG Teaser 4 is out! And ohmygod, i reaaaaally can't wait for 9th sept!
4 MORE DAYS, COUNTING DOWN ♥♥♥


& Zing told me about Taylor Swift's song - You belong with me


Awesome awesome awesome! Love it so much& now i'm addicted, heh♥!

OH and one more video by f(x)


Ya know what my sister told me yesterday? Lol, she said the guy in the MV was hot.
Lmfao, i went to check out the video and guess what?!?
I think she thought Amber, the one with the short hair& quite long fringe was a guy.
Yeah right, she's hot! ROFL. SHE IS A GIRL. XD
I am so laughing my ass off later to my sister when she comes home :P

GF came over 2days in a row on Thurs&Fri.
Really appreciate her coming early in the morning on Friday though. Haha!
Was quite addicted to The Four cause Raymond Lam was inside hoho♥
Too much lovin' going on, and i completed 25episodes in 19hrs, call me pro or what :P


Sorreh for the super long post kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment