Friday, September 11, 2009

T Ee Lynn: Haha! I saw from the FT Island Spore Forum that the fanmeet and all will be postponed to January 2010 cause of Hongki's acting career. Haha. I hope i'll be able to go by then because i'm gonna have exams?! D: Hahahaa i loooove it because it's with Lee Yoonji! ♥


Finished HTTG Episode 2 already yo! Awesome
! I'm so lovin' Yunho's character and he look so frigging hot no matter what where when. Really! & there were sooo many screen caps i had to use decimal point eg (0.1) to name them, lmfao! That's because i start from the back and from number 12. ;) I knew it! I knew he would definitely improve, because i believe in him ! And he did it, woola! He improved so much from episode 1 k! Relied on chinese subs again because the english subs were taking quite some time and i really couldn't wait any longer :) The caps are not in order k, i forgot which belongs to which part anymore. Lol! Blame it on my goldfish memory.







This first expression was when he finally found Ara, but in a split second, it became like the 2nd expression. LMFAO. I kept laughing when i saw how quickly he managed to switch his expressions


Really like this scene because it's so fun to watch


Soooo cuuute!





Reaaaally love Ara's eyes they're so freaking beautiful, like reaaaally beautiful!

&&&&& the second caps had me laughing for a good 5mins! He went like oh kay uhh kay uhh kay. HAHAHAHAHA YOU SO NEED TO HEAR IT FROM HIM SOOOOO CUUTE AWWW

From 0:47 - 0:51 :3



I took these from SharingYoochun.wordpress :)






Called Meow earlier this morning and heard about Tuesday's gathering. Pondered for quite some time before deciding to go because I'll be having my extractions, (yes again) tmr! And now that i'm thinking about it, it's really scary! Uhhh, why do i have to go through this twice ... Anyway! Yep, so i was kinda afraid i will be wasting moolah going but then again, on thurs i'll be going for braces and that's when i really can't eat it anymore! Therefore! I have decided to go :) Haha. Morever, this is also partly due to Tony's arrival and he's departing soon though. LOL. Sooo, yup! I just hope i'll be able to chew by then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment