Wednesday, September 2, 2009

T Meow: Haha, you're very much welcome girl! Yepyep, we will go clubbing soooooon! Hope you're enjoying your chalet now!



T Ee Lynn: Hahahaha! YEAH MAN, I know where is their weakest spot, LMFAO! Yes curfew you heard that right a curfew uuuurgh!





HTTG Teaser Part THREE is out, yay!

My darling Yunho is looking so awesome!

Lee Yoonji is so frigging gorgeous!

And she looked so damn small and so cuuute with Yunho standing next to her!







I TOLDCHA I'M RIGHT, THE BOTH OF THEM IS SO CUTE! :)







And GD's perf in Inkigayo SUPER SUPER HQ!





This is the full perf, with the "Breathe" perf.





So much love, so awesome! <3




"You&me, hardcore."

Uh huh i know right, you& me *winks

Me&GD *winks. Lmfao!



And his photoshoot, even more love!



















<3 <3 <3 <3 TOO MUCH LOVIN' GOING ON ~

No comments:

Post a Comment