Monday, September 7, 2009

T Meow: Hehe, today is tuesday! But it's so sad cause i can't go to and fro with you :(

T Ee Lynn: The tattoos are TOO hot srsly! Haha. Oh no, sorry! I don't mean it that way ;) Hahaha, you know right, school suckballs. XD

I watched 2 tear-jerking movies yesterday consecutively! Which means i frigging cried 10litres of tears for 4hrs. Lol. And i used up 2packets of tissues. Hm mm .. It's been sucha long time since i watched such touching movies :)

1. Sky Of Love






I super love the casts in the movie, both the guy&the girl acted so well i love it so much!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
And the plot was interesting, though i kinda expected the guy to die in the end but still ...
It's too touching! ♥♥♥ Now i know why it was recommended by so many peeps :)

The second show i watched was ...

2. 200 pounds beauty




Lmfao, i'm probably the last person on earth to watch this show now. Srsly, it's so best ♥♥♥


I really dread going work nowadays. The 3hrs is reaally hard to survive. Urgh, feel like stopping work anytime soon but moolah ...
Next week's my braces already, woola! I can't wait ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment