Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm not kidding, i need new clothes for my wardrobe. I need a new camera. I need to go out more because I will turn emo (pfft!), k fine i won't but I need moolah to go ouuuuut. I want to binge on food, LOL. I need to slim down. Haha. How contradicting but how true. My 2nd post of the day, as boring as today. Wanted to watch Anime but i kept contemplating until now ... Meeting Cousin&Mum later for Sushi Tei ♥♥♥♥ So lovely. Cried xx litres of tears watching Legend of the Demigods until i had a headache, aw freaaaaking awesome. Btw, i really think Twitter is really... you know .. optional? (Yes! I found the word) insignificant&non-meaningful. Don't understand why so many people is using it? Hur, you know why anot? Tell me, LEH.

Melly must be at work now, enjoy k♥! Earn more moolah for me to spend, LMFAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment