Tuesday, September 8, 2009

And the first thing i saw when i went into Tohosomnia's cbox was :

"Jay's leaving 2PM for good"


:(:(:(:(:( Immediately went to Allkpop&Soompi and wth, JYP confirms it. I am so sad this is probably one of the saddest night i've ever had ... Jaebeom, he is so much love.

I can't believe those netizens are condemning Jay just because of a mistake he made .. That's not the ridiculous part, the ridiculous part is that mistake was made a good few years ago, probably 5 or 6 years ago.
Every one makes mistakes, i'm sure the netizens do. Why can't they forgive and forget .. Why must they blow it out of proportion ...

Though it seems like leaving 2PM was Jay's decision, but srsly, with the suicide petition and every anti-fans going on like that .. Our poor LeaderJay must be guilt-stricken!

He just left the airport, 6.30PM with 500plus fans crying, shouting and begging him to stay.

Let's just hope JYP does something about this, anything to have Jaebeom back into 2PM


Because 2PM will never be the same without Leader Park Jaebeom


Jaebeom posted:

"Hello, I'm 2PM's Jaebeom.

I'm sorry for giving you my last greeting through this letter.
I think it will be hard for me to see you all on stage because of my sorry heart.
I'm really sorry to everyone, and I'm even more sorry to the fans who have shown me love.

From today, I will leave 2PM.
2PM boys, I'm really sorry to the boys and I'm sorry I couldn't be strong as a leader and a hyung and have to leave like this.
However, I hope you will be more cool and charming.

Again, I'm sorry.Jaebeom"

Credits:2ONEDAY
Aw Jay ...

No comments:

Post a Comment