Thursday, September 24, 2009

T Ee Lynn: Haha! Choose one for what?! LOL. NO YOU DIDN'T!!! I was so sad, quick send me a invite NOW! ♥ What reason .. hmft! I'm curious!

I've decided on this colour for my braces! ♥♥♥♥♥



Most of the flowerpodders tried this colour combination and commented that they loved it! Not only them, i think it's super sweet as well ♥♥♥ I'm going off for my appointment now. Haha. I hope it'll turn out gooood! ♥ Will be back later ;) Toodles.

EDIT, CLICK TO SEE :)
2nd EDIT - 10.11PM (Videos!)

Oh! I forgot to mention, this is my 800th post already! WOOLA. Ok ohlay .. ohlay ohlay ohlay. I shall see what i can do with this post when i'm done posting what i want to post. Hehe. Came back from my dentist appointment! And i did the pink and purple colours!
♥ Sweet! But i can't really see the colours?! LOL. Maybe i'll put hot pink and red in my next appointment
Like this! -


When Dr Tan was trying to see which metal ring could fit my molars, i thought i was gonna die, lmfao! My molars felt like they were going to break into pieces everytime he pushed the rings down i wanted to scream but then i can't! Haha! Anyway, now i look like this :



And a close up! :D


Forget the fact that it looks pretty messed up, but! I'm right, ain't I?! Can't really tell or see the colours lor oh man! My mummy still lied to me, say veh obvious. LOL. I came out of the dentist room smiling and smiling, she thought i was crazy. Hahahaha. Ok whatever, my next appointment will be in October 31st! Oooooh, looking forward!




MY FAVOURITE COUPLE

There! To mark my 800th post. LMFAO♥!

EDIT 2.

Fans from all over the world singing "Don't say Goodbye". Aw ♥♥♥♥♥ This is too sweet for me! It's like an international project and i'm damn proud of cassies! ♥♥♥♥♥



I LOVE THIS, SRSLY! It touched me to the core. I see Singapore fans too ♥♥♥♥♥ So sweet! I hope the boys know about this, they'll definitely be glad and proud ♥!

AND THIS IS SOOOOOO EPIC! SO SO SO EPIC. Definitely must watch!
0:27 LOOK AT SEUNG HYUN'S IMITATION! HOLY MOLY HE IS TOO CUTE ♥♥♥♥♥




I've prolly watched this part for more than 5times already. Hahahahaha aw seunghyun ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. i really think you look nice with the braces! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thank you! My friends also told me i look like the typical braces girl, Lol!

    ReplyDelete