Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I knew it was a mistake to read those previous posts i've made since 2006, though it made me realise how precious time is. How precious my friends are. Up till now, hi-bye friends are all long gone. All that's left are friends who truly treasure you, who truly loves you for who you are. People make use of one another all the time, no doubt about that. When you're feeling lonely, you come to me. Otherwise I don't even hear anything from you?

In fact, i feel unsociable these days. I just feel like cooping myself at home, just watching videos.
I should get out more, i really should. This is doing me no good. I must go out .. I must .. I must ..

Secondary school days are so best. Even though the exam periods are the most crappy ones, but still, there were so many fond memories. Before and after-schools, recess times and even free periods. So chaotic esp during these periods. I miss class, I miss the interactions we all had. People grow up and their thinking matures, they don't like to be funny anymore. But i still want to be funny, i still want to stay at the secondary days, am i wrong?

So many things happened from 2004 - 2007. Both good as well as bad memories. I remember those events so vividly it hurts sometimes. Basketball sessions under the hot sun, as well as going to basketball competitions. It's hard to imagine how I loved the sun during that period.
Major communication breakdown between family and I due to stupid things I've did, it's too late to regret, the damage is already done. Those letter-writings, joining tables together, bitching sessions, so many of them i miss already! How we used to go Westmall every single day w/o fail, how Meow&Pam used to come to my house, also known as their 2nd home. Lol.

& how basketball drew S&I together, how the lantern festival brought D&I together. I never regret those times I had with him. How i knew K in class, all those quarrels and those precious times. How work brought all of us closer together, esp C&I. It was funny, too funny my heart breaks alittle bit everytime i think of it. If you ask me when are the times that i missed the most, it'll most definitely be during work&secondary school days. Nothing will ever replace those days. They are my most precious memories. Kept safely within me.

It's funny how I tend to write an essay-like post everytime i feel so emotional. Yet when I'm at the happiest time of my life, i can't seem to put them into words. Ha ha ha ha. What a way to laugh. And what a way to cover the fact that my heart seems to be hurting everytime i think of all these. Life is so unfair. Until the recent news that Jaebeom quitted 2PM and returned, then I realised that life is so realistic as well. It's no longer like how fairytales end, nobody knows. I hope the next time i relive these precious moments, i would have learnt to let go of everything, to learn to move on to the next phase of my life. And that my thinking is going to mature alittle bit more the next time :)


Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us.
-
Oscar Wilde, "The Importance of Being Earnest"

No comments:

Post a Comment