Saturday, September 26, 2009

T Ee Lynn: Now even Yunho won't cheer me up. Lol, i'm jealous la!

FUUUUUUCK!



Why is life so unfair, always! No more heartshapes today cause i'm feeling quite lousy. I lost my handphone! :( Like really lor, i admit i'm really really really careless. Like careless to the maximum .. But i don't deserve this lor, srsly! I just z-ing the phone, just hanged my new fully pink lilo&stitch, just changed my message tone&ringtone, just beginning to love my Yunho wallpaper, just started loving the chess&backgammon games in my handphone .. I'm just beginning to love it even more. OH SHIT I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING! The 1GB memory card is also inside .. Anyway, on a side note, i activated my phone lock so that everytime you turn on the phone, you need to key in the password. My dad told me that there're people who can reset or whatever. K la, whatever lor. Just let me comfort myself, telling myself that the irritating person who took my handphone will never guess the password. He/she will rot in hell, srsly! I don't care. Really can, if i'm the one, i'll definitely wait for the person's call and return the phone back to him/her. WHERE'S THE HONESTY MAN!? WHERE!?

Byebye phone. RIP i will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment