Tuesday, September 22, 2009

T Ee Lynn: *Ouch! You just hurt my teeny weeny heart. Haha, i wanted the blackberry phoneeee. *cries. Hahaha. SO SEXY RIGHT I KNOWWWWW :D I am so frigging proud of myself! *beams. Yunho must be proud too! HAHAHAHA.

T Cheekit: Haha! Hello! Yeah man, long time no see! Tmr's results! Good luck! :)

T Gf: GF! LOL. Oh man, you better be careful because it might cause uclers. I already have 3 now T.T Anyway, good luck to you! I'll be putting my wires soon :) I know right, i waited for damn long for the braces too! LOL.

2 more posts before i reach 800 posts. Nothing special, but something worth to commemorate. Haha. Today's Alif dinner was cancelled because there were last minutes stuffs events for some. But still, Melly&I met up, even if it was for a short while. Haha. Chit-chat about her attachment, HOW LUCKY HER! Eyecandies in the hospital! Haha. What about me, eyecandy at home? LOL.



Yeah, i will look @ Yunho at home. LMFAO! HIS EXPRESSION IS SO LEGEND! SO EPIC! HAHAHAHA. It's from HTTG! Aw, miss it already.

Went Zing's house in the afternoon. Watched videos and tried to learn dancing from her. DAMN. I am srsly not a dancing material. HAHA. What butt shake hip shake whatever la. I can't even do one pose correctly. Zing teach me = double the calories burnt, lmfao! I tried soooo freaking many dances but i can't even do half of one. Lol. Let's see, i tried :

- Abracadabra - BEG
- GEE - SNSD
- Honey - Kara
- So Hot - Wonder girls
- Nobody - Wonder girls

I think i missed out one, LOL! But i can't rmb what though.

But anyway, the way Zing taught me was too funny, i kept laughing and laughing .. I think i lost 2kg in the midst of learning, rofl! For reals, it was so tiring zing is sucha genius to learn all of those k! *cheers. I must remember to bring my shorts, the eyeshadow and the belt the next time i go her house. Hm, now .. i need to find my shorts and belt. Haha. Saw Eng Lee @ Westmall :O So shocked because he's so hardworking! LOL! All the way down to Westmall to work, hm! I prolly should learn from him! Anyway, had a little chit-chat and wooooh, i realised i do miss my classmates :D Hehe!

RESULTS' OUT TMR, FREAKING NERVOUS I HOPE I SCORE WITH FLYING COLOURS. I remember i did real badly the last semester, soo pleaaaaase let me pass with flying colours! :D Come on'! Wish me luck ok!? ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ You know i love you guys, hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment