Thursday, October 1, 2009

T Meow: Haha, me too! I'm super looking forward to it♥ Ok, friday we meet up k!♥♥♥♥♥

Photoshop again ♥♥♥♥♥ Tried from tutorial this time, damn it's so difficult. My memory is failing me, again! Used GD's picture this time, lmfao! It's a failure, but srsly, i tried my best already♥ Oh! Girls! You guys can visit this website to know all about our menstruation cycle and what happens in our body, it's really very interesting :D Click it --> http://happyitshere.com.sg




Look, i really tried my best k♥ Although, really, i think it's a failure. But then, lol! I still think it's an achievement♥♥♥♥♥



Even though it's just a simple blending in colour, but still, wow! I'm actually proud of myself, hehe! Oh, am going out to meet PY in awhile to JP. I have this craving for Udders now, might get it later♥♥♥♥♥ Toodles♥

No comments:

Post a Comment