Wednesday, September 16, 2009

T Jiale: Ah! I know right, i srsly can't believe this! I wish they rot in hell, irritating only! I miss Jaebeom already! ♥♥♥♥





OMFG! ♥♥♥♥♥ This is sooooo best :> Oh holy moly Kyuhyun is so freaking cuuuute♥! I love their chinese because i'm that biased, haha!


Day out yesterday was tiring, yet fun ♥♥♥ Met mellymonsa in the morning to go Chinatown in search for her top, but there was already no stock :( Had lunch somewhere there &Little India with Aihua afterwards. Went to Aihua's house, watched WGM, helped her with her PT job and off we went to meet Peiyun &the rest in JE. Tony&Kenho came AND this irritating Tony lied to me lor, lol! Tsk! Meow came later ♥

Met Kenlim&Wy@ Sakura straight. Ben&Ger came much later, lmfao. Ate our fill and slack @BB's Mac. Chitchats i love veh veh much! ♥♥♥♥♥ Home after that& realised we DID NOT even take a picture, hm! Pffft, there goes another outing memory.

I can't wait for my birthday, heh♥! I'm not asking for alot, just the few of them there already completes everything ♥♥♥♥♥

Melly's going attachment next week already. I am very sure i will miss her ♥ BUT! There's something called Aliff, haha! Good luck for your attachment love, don't miss me too much, lol! ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment