Wednesday, September 23, 2009

T Ee Lynn: Aw! Haha, at least your mum has it! LOL! OOOH! I wish there's the pink one, i'll get it by hook or by crook ♥♥♥ Yeah, GD&Taec is so much love♥♥♥♥♥♥!
My exam results are OUT OUT OUT!!!! Haha. Meow called me early in the morning to tell me. Aw, cheerup girl! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'm sure you'll score so much better in the next semester! Good luck and all the best to you k? I believe you will do better! ♥♥♥ Jiayou!



OH! And i've got 2 DISTINCTIONS. ♥♥♥♥♥ Wooooh! Click to see the results♥!


It's the first time in my 18 years of life to even get distinctions in any examinations! I don't even have a chance to have 1 distinction and morever, now i get 2 of them!?! Although the GPA was really .. I thought i could do alittle bit better, but anyway, 2 DISTINCTIONS WAHAHAHA. I am flying over the moon. LMFAO.




Hehe, am definitely so proud of myself! My hard work has finally paid off ♥♥♥ Yunho must be proud of me too ♥♥ Going out later with cousins! YAY! :D Tomorrow is finally the time to put the wires. PINK WIRES HERE I COME♥

No comments:

Post a Comment