Tuesday, September 29, 2009



HAHA, he's such a dork, srsly ♥♥♥♥♥ I'm so bored at home, nothing to do, nothing to eat. Nowhere to go, nobody to contact. I lost my phone = losing all the contacts. And i never remember numbers, except for some whom i always called. Like Melly, Gf, my family, my cousins .. Well, that's about it?! LOL. Asked Zing online for her no. cause i wanted to go shopping this thursday but she is not replying me! Pfft.



On a side note, there's a bump that grew behind my teeth, on my gums. Ew, disgusting much?! I hope it'll swell quickly, cause i think there's pus! There's even a small whitehead, i think. Fuck! It's so gross la. Lol. But it's really irritating me to the maximum lor! Please please let it swell by Saturday

Anyway, i painted my nails again, with the Etude house's nail polish! The colour changed, but to a nicer colour. LOL. I soaked it in hot water in the morning cause i heard it'll liquify it even further. Mine's getting kinda sticky .. Uh, and the Sally Hansen's Top Coat is so best
♥ It dried my nail polish in less than a minute's time! No matter how many coats i've put before that. So powderful. I'mma gonna get it everytime already ♥ Haha.

Oh and have i mention, i recently bought 5tops in total. *jumps around. Totally totally shiok to the maximum
♥ It'd been a long time since i went out shopping like that, lol! Going Gombak later to take my altered jeans plus, i want to alter my dress as well. LOL. &! Guess what, i lost 2 kg k! Not kidding at all ♥ Thank you braces! LOLOL. Srsly i couldn't believe my eyes .. But i better believe it, haha! Ok, i'm out of topic. Soo, guess i'm out of here as well

PST! I went blog hopping and i realised 9/10 of the people are getting new phones!!!! It's either Iphone 3GS or Blackberry. WHY!? And i'm only getting that W595, hmft! Suckballs man, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment