Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hello!

I'm in my ah ma hse now (:
Anw i have so much to say but so lil time.
I have not much time left until tmr 6am.
Minus away sleeping time that maybe thats up 7hrs.
& the time i need to go home, probably around 2hrs?
7 + 2 = 9hrs. I have approximately 5more hrs left to do my hw.
& I have not done these :

1. Local Slang
2. Put IT web research into powerpoint slides.
3. Equiz on Pom!
4. Accounting Homework! (Might do it while i'm having dinner ): )
5. Speech outline for ICA I
6. Prepare speech for "My love for arts/Music/Sports" whatever.
7. Study for ICA II for IT Web Technology going on next wed ):

HAHA! ): Only 1 done. & I'm so not confident about it.
I think if i EVER have the time, i might edit it, again.
Stressed leh! Yi Ling& I were like fussing over all these.
I tell you i'm fucking stressed, right now! =/
SO, i HAD to blog or whatever to prevent me from running away from earth!?!
Anw anw, ytd work was super duper ultra fun! :D
Had fun with people there! I miss them ultra lot now!
I wish i could go back to hols. Gawd, i hate school presentations!
So yup! I asked Cody since long time ago for my 18 禁不禁!
& until ytd, he still forgets it ): & my kungfu dunk!!
Omgness. Lol. I forgave him, anw. Haha.
Stayed @ work for 2hrs plus. Cos i was being abandoned ):
Lol. & they kept making fun of my chinese name LEH. Lol.
Stupid Cody that big-mouthed guy! :O

&&& I am super ______ with you leh!
I cannot cannot cannot stop thinking of you!
Everything you do makes me ponder alot you know!
Crazy? I know. But i cannot stop it.
Perhaps, you're part of the reason i didn't quit.

SIAN SIAN BORING. SPEECH OUTLINE IS DRIVING ME INSANE
I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO HAND IN TMR & YET I HAVEN EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!?!
I HATE THE WEATHER ALSO!
It made me so pissed today. Pissed at every single lil thing. ):

Ok, i need to go toilet & then to do my stuffs, AGAIN. ):

GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment