Sunday, May 11, 2008

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
There is smth VERY wrong with Friendster.
I can't accept friend requests. ):
Anw ! 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all Mummies! :D

BUT, had a quite unpleasant day in the sense as I HAD A FUN DAY WITH Azabu People.
But an unpleasant day with family.
Firstly like, i was so jealous of those families who had lunch with their mothers.
So like, i phone-d mum& asked her if she wanted to eat at Azabu.
Cos desserts are delicious lor! :D Haha.
But ass, she don't want. =/ Lol. Even shouted in the phone.
Anw, secondly, my mother's day card was super impromtu.
I'm so lazy to post pictures & to take pictures also. 
So yup, showed Alvis & it's really uglyyyyy. OMG.
Don't care already. Lol. Worked with Peckhui early early morning.
Ate Maggi Mee, again. Lol. Many people today.
All families ok. I was super jealous i didn't spend Mother's Day with Mum&family.
Busy busy busy. Ate Abekawa! :D MY FAVOURITE! 
Played around when there's lil people. Did pantry! :D
No mistakes today! Ohlay! :D 叔叔's family came! SEE! Waalaueh. 
I AM SO JEALOUS! ): Anw. Cody & Ernest came later on.
Cody bought for us MANGO DESSERT! 
He must be soooooo guilty because he was sick ytd & ignore most of us! >:(
Lol! Eat&eat :D Stayed back until 7 because i had to finish my speech outline!
Oh! & Michael came back! Long time no see leh :D Haha.
Stressed lor! & Alvis&Cody really find JOY in bullying me ):
They pulled my hair, pulled plastic bag over my face!?!?! Lol! & kicked my chair all that.
Stupid hor? But yup, they really cheered me up! :D 
I AM SO DEPRESSED NOW I WISH TMR WOULD BE FRIDAY BECAUSE I CAN WORK& SEE THEM AGAIN :D Yea, i miss them already. I think i'm addicted to work already!
I don't know how to say, but i really love Azabu People ok :D
It's like, i don't have to worry about anything else.
Once i go there, even when i'm stressed or whatever, they'll be there to brighten up my day !
& YAY :D Going out with them on Sunday! :D
Pooooool! Movieeeeeee! Dinnerrrrrr! Supperrrrrrr! Hahaha.
Yup, that's what we're gonna do while waiting for rest for finish work at 11pm :D
Mary's going back already! I'll miss her ALOT! Haha.
Although she's very 'funny' sometimes, but still! I'll miss her ok! :D
AYEAYE, I shall take pictures on SUNDAY I PROMISE :D If i can hor :D
& meow, i miss you too! :D

Ohohoh! You know what? 
They locked my water bottle in the shop ytd!
Lol. It's like Ellie, Vivi& I went to change.
Then when we came back, DOOR IS CLOSED! =/
So like, i was carrying my clothes so Vivi helped me hid them somewhere else :D
Went to bus stop with Ellie& AWHILE LATER, Ernest&叔叔s came.
They were drinking beeeeeeeer! Not nice one lor. =X
Ernest asked me drink! Lol. Want me die ah. Haha.
Dad came& goodbye to them :D
Morning came& 叔叔s were making fun of me !
So mean of them, but very funny lor =X Hahahaha.

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment