Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hello!

I just came back. Er no, actually like 30mins ago.
But yup, today didn't go out with yiwen! ):
She couldn't make it in the end! & i had make up lecture in the end!
OH MY GOD! So changed the timing but by then she couldn't make it ):
Was frantically trying to find someone to acc me eat ice-cream.
Cause the voucher expired that day! Found my precious babe in the end!
Thanks babe! (: Met her at Dhoby Ghaut @3.45pm.

Went to Dhoby Xchange with Ziying&PeiLing! Thanks sweethearts! :D Love you! (:
I bought a pair of white pumps that cost 10bucks only!
I saw the same time in Mondo& it costs 20bucks! Just, i bought it in white, instead of the pink i wanted.
But ah wells. I don't mind! It's quite comfortable :D

Walked around&met Ing cai&Cody@ Subway @5.30pm.
They came @5.45pm & Cody still dare to say : 你迟到了啦!
Smack him lor! Lol. I waited for them 15mins still say i late! Haha.
Meow went back later& i walked with them to Paradix. Haha.
They keep bullying me on the way thereeeeee! >:(
Esp Cody Tay (smth!) I rmb-ed Alvis told me his chinese name before!
But i forgot lah dey! >:( Lol! Went Paradix&realised it's closed!
Walked alil more distance & reached this place. Went to book a table&started playinggg! :D
I kept losing but yes, i won! ONCE! LOL. Pathetic but aiya, guys mah!
Lose to me abit no face. But anw my face already 丢到家里去了啦!
I cannot&don't know how to start the ball rolling. The white ball kept rolling into the hole!!
): Lol. Then Cody kept saying we pay 40plus $$ just to roll the white ball in the hole.
Hahahahahahaha. Then i am so lousy lah aiya! Noooooooob!

LOL! Then they also kept laughing at me like ohmygod!
Ing Cai went to fetch Les later on & Cody&I played 3-4 rounds.
Was so tired when they finally came back. Silent-ed all the way.
We played from 6pm to 10pm straight! Tired tired tired! ):
They ate mac. I didn't! So sick of it already. Hahaha.
After that, Cody trained back to Central, Ing Cai acc-ed us home.
Nice gentleman lah! He made sure he send the both of us home! (:
Bump-ed into 叔叔 at jurongeast! Cool man! (: Chatted awhile.
Homed with Ing Cai&Les! Thanks lovelies (: Muacks! :D

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment