Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hello!

My dad&sis' currently trying to catch this cockroach that is stuck in the middle of my bathroom door.
Wanted to snap a photo of it. But it's super disgusting i dare not go near it.
Presented for My love for blahblah today.
Super impromtu. Last minute one! Haha.
I am super lucky cos i was the 2nd last. Teacher random one ok.
Classmates were funny, but i think 丢臉丢到家里去了 ):
Haha. Said smth super impromtu. Then classmates laughed! Lol!
Eeyer, i don't like presentations. But i don't care lah!
Tmr consulting Mdm Goh for the speech outline! Super damn sian.
I want to quickly get it over & done with! :D Then i can really be relieved!
I have IT test tmr! & i still catch no ball! I don't know what's up with IT WEB.
I hate that module! If it wasn't that i fail that module&have to retake, i would have failed it long time ago.
But thinking about retaking it again for another sem, i think you would have to kill me before i would do that!
SOOOOOO, i will study later! Today stats lecturer scolded & laughed at me.
A mixture i guess? o.o But she was scolding me 'young lady, i can tell from your workings blahblah' & then she was also laughing at the same time. So mean >:(
Lol. But MICROECONS DON'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME ANYMORE!
It's becoming more stranger to me ): I hate this! I want to love my modules! (Except for IT WEB)
I must study hard! Everyday come back home, sit on the chair, put my tbs on the table& STUDY!
Rightttttt! I shall do that, maybe from next week onwards? =X
Hahaha. Sian lah, thursday then can work. I miss AZABU PEOPLE!
I want my KINGFU DUNK! & the cd leh! Omg! 
I don't feel like studying! I want to work instead! But i want to go into university!
Top 5%! I must must must make it! I will not fail! &&& i don't want to retake any modules!
University! Projects i must love! Presentations i must love! IT i must NOT love! :D Haha.
Have to wear jeans tmr. SIAN! I don't really like wearing jeans.
Weather is freaking hot! I don't like. I think i typed too much!
I am going off now! :D

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment