Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hello! 

My POM paper is dieeeeeeeeee already lor.
Haha. I studied only lecture 1&2. 
It only came out lecture 1 !?! & they came out lecture 5 also.
Wtf. Nvm, lol. I doubt i'll pass anyway!
Ohohohoh! Can you believe i got 15/20 for stats!!
Hahahaha. Ya lah i know very haolian but i don't care because i'm so happy my efforts paid off!
:D Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (:
Don't mind me! I was so hungry just now that i ate chocolates! >:(
Lol. Peiqi&I like, i don't know! Hahaha. 
Yi Ling's back already! Miss her sooooo freaking much !
So long didn't get to see her. Haha. Went to Mac with Dearests & ate Fillet O fish! :D 
But not nice! ): Waste money also! Haha.
Friday going out with yiwen after school for swensens! :D
Mum got voucher, then ask me bring her go eat. Lol.
Then pooooool with Cody&IngCai. Hope Mummy allows, cause i haven ask her! Hahaha.
Aiya, don't disturb me already i want to watch Devil Beside You! :D
Hahahahahahaha. Episode 13 :D Ohlay!

Goodbye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment