Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hello!

I. AM. SO. HAPPY. BECAUSE. I. FINALLY. FINISHED. MY. ORAL. COMM. SPEECH!
YAY :D Please, be happy for me.
But but but, i was super scared that i kept trembling&trembling.
Stupid high heels! I HATE HEELS! They kill me feet ):
Stood on heels then i still trembled. Then my hands also trembling lor!
Omgomg! Changed into the freaking loose skirt. Kept tugging at it.
Lol. WAS SO SUPER RELIEVED WHEN I FINALLY FINISHED! 
But i think i did it in like 2 mins. DAMN. Lucky Mdm Goh says she's not failing anyone of us.
I must must must buck up for ICA 2. 
Oh & did i mention. Ytd there's this guy called me to ask about my job information.
Like if i'm working or want another part time job.
Then he said he just graduateed from NYP IT couse. Haha.
Also said to spare him an hr to let him explain his stuff. Lol.
& we just talked &talked awhile. So whatever. 
Haha. Mum say don't meet. I think it's prank call.
I don't know? I don't rmb giving like my number or name to any unknown people lor.
Except i just gave today. I MEAN LIKE YOU KNOW SURVEYS.
Lol. He was like suddenly asking me all these&that. Lol.
Haha. Wore fomal wear to school today! Damn hot, & i mean 热 hor. 
Hahaha. I not so buay ps one. So like, after that went to eat! :D 
I ALMOST SLEPT DURING ORAL COMM. My eyes were lke damn tired can.
Statistics lecture i also almost slept. I LOVE STATISTICS TO THE MAX!
Although it's very difficult to understand, but i must must understand! :D
Lunched with class peeps & walked to mrt with them.
Caroline always with the guys bully me ): LOL.
They said i look like a child& they always have this feeling of adopting me!?!
LOL. Like got so exaggerating meh?!? Hahaha. 
Trained with them& woolah. Guohan is forever so L.A.M.E!
=X HAHAHA. Okok. Went to westmall with Ziying&Andrew.
Woolah. Ziying&Andrew pei-ed me awhile, andrew went off&Ziying pei-ed me TALK! :D
Talked about many things. Made me damn scared also! ):
I can't wait for sunday! I hope Aihua can come my hse stay! :D 
Then yay lah ok :D & i hope ______ will go on sunday! Woolah.
I need to do my lovely stats already. 

Goodbye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment