Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hello! :D

I have a few pictures to post later (: 
Hahaha. Like finally hor? :D
OH & I LEFT THE LAST DISC FOR 恶魔在身边!!!
Hahahahahhahahah! But i must wait until tmr night or saturday to watch! ):
&&&&&&&& i really like youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! (:

& one more thing, to this person :
It's been really long since we last contact.
I heard you're in army, yea? Anw, i would like to thank you for what you've done!
& i woud also like to sincerely thank you for giving me that birthday present!
I will never forget because it's the best present ever! Serious! :D
I know i've been rather mean to you the other time, but i had my own reasons.
Still friends, right ? :D Thanks for not blaming me also!
Contact me when you're out! We're still friends! :D

Anw, went school for like Microecons Lecture that lasts for only an hr! :D
Woolah. So cool man! :D Haha.
Acc-ed Yi Ling to find Mdm Goh&Mr Yeou but he was not around.
Decided not to find him & she went home after that.
Went to look for lovelies @ Koufu. People Mountain People Sea!
I almost gave up looking! But i found them anw! :D Lol.
They bought for me Jap food& OH I HAVEN PAY PEIQI THE MOOLAH!
No wonder i thought i saved 5bucks today but it's actually to return Peiqi! Lol.
Pay her tmr (: & we only have to go school for acct ICAfor an hr & then we can go home ! :D
Yay! I must sms yiwen to tell her to meet earlier. Lol.
& i kept unintentionally offended Ziying&the rest! LOL. Blame it on my chinese!
I can't speak chinese really well& when i actually meant this, they inferred as the other! >:(
I shall speak to them in english next time! :D So went to library after lunch.
& i swear i had never stepped into the library until today! Hahahahaha ;p
It's already a few mths & just now was the first time i stepped inside :D
It's quite big but also very crowded! Managed to find seats&settled down.
But we went in&out of this room for 3times. 丢脸丢到家里去了啦!
Haha! Read magazines, chit chatted, psp-ed, laugh-out-loud-ed. LOL! 
Talked about embarrassing moments &i told them my awful experience. Haha.
Went to shopping arcade after that to buy some stuffs& i accidentally offended them again >:(
HAHA. But they knew i don't mean it that way! :D 

Anw, zx was saying : Will your mind if your bf had better complexion than you? (In chinese)
Only Caroline&I said No, the rest said Yes. Lol.
So i went on saying : So next time when your look for bf, find those with alot of pimples!
& i actually only repeated what they said, but they thought i say their complexion no good! 
OH MY GOD! NO WAY OK ? I'm not that mean. Hahahaha.

Joked around in SASA then i think the salesperson was irritated with us but i don't know for what on earth reason she has ? Lol.
Maybe we're too noisy!? Hahaha.
Went to look at some photography art thing & I MUST SAY, all of us really can't appreciate the art of photography! );
That's the saddest thing on earth, but i think i appreciated ok! =X HAHA.
Trained back with Ziying& GUESS WHAT !?!
MY DEAREST CHOU CAME INTO THE SAME TRAIN THE SAME CABIN AS ME!!
Woolah! We're so fated hor? Hahahahhahaaha.
Chatted with her until Batok& we all got off together.
Parted with her @ Mrt & Ziying @ Westmall! Lol.
Walked back & bought sushi! It's been a long time since i ate that sushi :D
Came home & use comppppppppppppp :O
I must must study accts later! Or maybe now? No later! :D
Ok, overdued pictures :D


This is my favourite! : Milo-Chocolate-Crunch! Damn delicious i tell you! :D


Haha! Chocolate Zen!!! Special Privilege ONLY FOR ME! :D LOL. Super niceeeeeeeeeee i swear!
With Azabu's famous Dark Chocolate, famous Red Bean Paste & famous Dumplings! That makes everything nice&famous! LOL.

My newest idol crush! MIKE HE JUN XIANG! Now i get to see him everyday anytime! :D HAHAHA!

The before-after effects of using flash. LOL.

Appetizer that came after main courses! Lol! Because dad kept asking why the spag was so long, so they free-d us this to apologise! Hahaha. SO nice of them! (:

Bbq-ed Chicken :D Dad ate this (:

Salmon with er, i don't know what sauce. We all shared this! :D

My all-time favourite! So 'hot'! :D

Sambal Fish! Super delicious! Ate by Mum ! :D

Sis's super-long spag that earned us a free soup of cream of chicken! :D

So like overall, because it was Mum's bday.
There was this offer for Main courses. Order 3 & get 1 free! :D
So sis did not want main courses!?! Ordered extra one to share! :D
Hahahahahahahha. :D Okokokok. 

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment