Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hello!

Yay! :D I AM SO H.A.P.P.Y!

1. My IT Test is OVER OVER OVER! & i scored 14/25 =X
Lousy, but it's LUCKY that i never fail ok :D
2. IT presentation is also OVER!
I stammered&blabbered nonsenses! But who cares! 
It's TOTALLY over! :D Hahaha.
3. I lovelovelove STATISTICS!
Statistics are such sweetheart! :D
4. NO MORE PRESENTATIONS until next monday =/

But the S.A.D thing is 

1. I have to reach school at 8.30 to ask Mdm Goh for speech outline!
2. I cannot cannot find the CCA! >:(

WHYWHYWHY? I was so looking forward to it LEH.
Waalaueh. Lol. Unhappy stuffs aside.
Last minute abandoned Yi Ling! I am so super sorry!
We shall go shopping after Oral Comm ICA's over ok ? :D
I need to find PLANNING's article already! But i'm so bored.
Goinng Holland with family later :D But have to wear specs leh.
Contact lens wore for 12 hrs already! ): 
Work tmr! :D Yayayayayayayay (:
I miss peoplepeoplepeople!!! Friday going back to collect O lvl cert!
Saturday&Sunday work work :D Coolness! So long time didn't work on sunday :D
I miss _ _ _ _ _ _ :D HAHAHA.
Don' tell you! :D

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment