Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Haha Hoho Hehe Hello! 

I finally! Finally found the spacing height in templates.
Isn't looking at the words better? :D Haha.
(So noob i know) But you can't blame me, YOU KNOW!?!
Lol. Anw, stats are love ok! I don't know why but i lovvvvvvvvvvve statistics.
I knew how to use the calculator today! & i'm so loving it :D
Anw, school was boring boring boring! But also fun funny funniest! :D
Boring during IT WEB TECHNOLOGY! Like fuck, i hate that subject to the maximum!
I scored 15/25 for the IT test. Probably the lowest in my class.
But i totally don't give a damn :D Seriously leh, what's up with IT ?
Grouped with Andy&Darren for project for IT.
Super dislike IT teacher. She wants us to hand in project next wed & we can only use the websites in school comps. 
You seeeee ah!

Thursday(tmr) : Labour day! No school, cannot use school comp, cannot do.
Friday : End school@1pm, tutorial until 3plus. At most do an hr or so.
Saturday&Sunday : School not open! (I think?)
Monday : End school @4pm. Maybe do an hr?
Tuesday : End school @ 5pm. Forget about doing.
Wednesda : HAND IN PROJECT SLIDES!?!?!

Caroline helped us to speak up, but all teacher said was : I'm sorry but the other classes are also the same!
I can only say i'm sorry if we all didn't hand up! ):
Had Microecons lecture @ 3pm & i ended school @ 1pm.
Mac-ed with dearests for lunch. Ate Mcspicy, cheap cheap!
& I think i cannot, like reaaaaaaaly cannot control my temptations!
I was telling MUM&MYSELF that i would NEVER touch fast food today!
Or tomorrow! I lost! To my temptations ): BUT ANW!
Laughed aloooooooooot! & i had bad cramps later! ):
Lol! Suffered alot ok. But yup, we went around looking for Hot people.
DON'T HAVE ): Lol. But Peiqi&Zhenxing were crazy crazy crazy! 
Ohho! I loooooooooooove dearests! :D Talked about ghosts stories&blahblah.
Walked around school was sweating like tap waters & finally thank god to the air con in lecture hall :D
Peiqi's mood was down down down. Cheerup love! :D
Totally didn't listen for the 1hr of lecture. Tried to, but failed. Ah wells.
Tmr's going out with les, like finally! :D Chou&meow MIGHT not be able to make it. D:
Dad came back& said smth that brightens up my mood!
(Let's go eat sakae!) *grinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns
So happy lah! :D Hahaha. Quarrelled with him because of sakae ytd D:
I LOVE MY DADDDDDDDY! :D
Met up with sister & went home. She is damn nagging i have nothing to describe her.
I'm sorry!

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment