Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hello!

I AM SICK! ):
I almost couldn't wake up because my throat was hurting damn bad& i had a severe headache.
Severe headache said byebye when i finished bathing.
But blocked nose says hello ): Had blocked nose, blocked ears& throat PAIN for the day.
I was super tired when i sat in the train. Lol. 
But the weird thing is i didn't sleep late the previous night lor.
I don't know what happened!?! I used up 2 packets of tissues in just half an hr ):
Lunched with peepos & ate Muslim food! :D Stingray is nice nice!
Talked about gory&horror stuffs! Zx&Zy's a fan of them. HAHA.
Today's lessons were great! So stress-free (:
Finished school&went to mac with Andy&Darren for group project.
Hee yuan, Peiqi &Caroline came along. Haha.
Darren had to go off due to some impt stuffs. So stayed awhile & went to find Yi Ling they all when we've finished.
Andy told me this very funny thing. BUT I AM SO SICK NOW I DON'T FEEL LIKE BLOGGING ALREADY ):

GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment