Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am blogging for the 2nd time today! :D
I've used comp for like since 5pm today. Hahaha.
Say i'm very pro, quick! :D Lol.
Anw, IT RAIN JUST NOW!! The weather is fucking hot i swear i sweat like forever one. =/
Super hot. I still wore sweater to school cos i thought it might be cold in the lap but noooooooo.
Haha. Sweet Yi Ling acc-ed me train to batok, but she alighted at gombak because her bf called her.
Hahahaha. They're very cute lor! :D
Pray with me " Tmr no AFA Lecture! " HAHAHA! (:
Dad is being very irritating. Haha. I don't want to embarrass him by saying it out.
BUT HE IS REALLY VERY IRRITATING. He's THE NOISE. Lol.
Tmr school starts at 11am, which is freaking coooooool! :D
I tell you ah, i don't know why but my mind keep speaking "wtf" now. HAHA.
So don't be SO surprised if i unknowingly typed that out. & obviouslyyyyy, i don't mean anything harsh :D
Went to a few blogshops & i'm tempted to buy stuffs again.
But i spent fucking much moolah during last sunday&monday. Like maybe close to 100bucks!?!?
I want to save money already LOR. Must motivate me ok ? :D
Haha. Talk about motivating, PLEASE FOR GOODNESS SAKE, CHERIE.
STUDY FOR YOUR ICA !! It's only meant for me ): I can't seem to have the sense of urgency yet!
I do not want to repeat any modules! Never ever! I will die if i repeat. Lol.
My dad keeps digging out things & asking my mum what are they& why never throw & WHATEVER!
Hahaha. He is so super annoying omfg. =X Lol.
I must try to type&speak proper english. No more 'lah, leh, lor, hor etc' :D
I need a new watch, i want more tops & i want a baby pink Nf shorts urgently!
I need more moolah & i hope maybe one day it will rain moolah. :D
Singapore sales are coming. Or is it here already? Oh wtf. Nvm. 
After next week = End of ICAs :D Outing with Azabu peepos i hope! :D
Sentosa ok!?!?!?! :D Aye, i'm stopping now :D

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment