Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hello! :D

Let me recall what happened today eh!
Er, rain-ed elephants&tigers. Late for a few mins.
Copied&listened to Mr YEO for stats! 
I told you stats are such a sweetheart already! :D
IT web was SLIGHTLY more interesting than the previous lessons.
Cos we actually learn about creating a web page&stuff.
Quite interesting but suddenly heard teacher said what got marks for the practice.
I was so stunned&stressed lah! Because i wasn't listening =X Hahaha.
But i managed to do with Caroline&ZhenXin's help! 
Helped Yi Ling&Peiqi. They were so stressed up, like me! :D Lol.
Finished everything& went to have lunched with class peepos! :D
We occupied the whole table, from left to right. We even added a table&shifted here&there.
Peepos kept looking but we don't care. Hahaha.
Ate Yong Tau Hoooooo again! :D 
Waalaueh, now then i know it's pronounced as Foooo, instead of Hooooo. -.-
Whatever :D Walked back to Mrt&gossiped about peepos :D 
Trained to Dhouby Ghaut with Caroline&Gwen.
Went to workplace to find Ellie :D Ernest&Cody stepped my foot!
Then talked&talked. Stupid Codyzxzxzxzxzx. Keep asking me to work 12 to 11pm on Monday.
HELLO? I NEED TO SLEEP ): He wants me to work until 11pm, so as he can have OFF.
So dua pai hor? Hahaha. Ellie&Ernest finished work@5pm.
So we went up to kopitiam because Ernest said he never tried before the KIMCHI.
Damn noob one lor! HAHA. Work so long already still don't know how nice it is!?!
Yup, sat down & started eating! :D Talked until 7plus.
Haha. Very funny one lor our conversations. But too many to write.
So yup, we talked about our siblings, parents (esp my dad!) Hahaha.
Alot more lah, but very funny one lor. Then Ellie went to take bus.
Ernest&I walked to Mrt. Then he told me about his sister. Super funny! =X
Bidded goodbye& trained to Batok to meet family :D
Oh, anw Mary bought her luggage already! I plan to buy for her a spongebog shirt.
I gotta ask peepos first. Must hurry already! :D Haha. Ok i gtg do my survey now!
I am so freaking happy today! :D Lol. 
I don't miss you, when i'm with you. 
But i miss you, when i'm not with you! 
Something is terrribly wrong with me ):

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment