Wednesday, May 21, 2008

*edited

Hello!

I am currently watching Kung Fu Dunk.
Haha. Same ah, the front part wasn't that nice.
Until the basketball part then start to get more interesting.
Hahahaha. Waalaueh, Jay Chou very cute in the show. So lame. LOL.
I have pictures from ytd's dinner. But some are with Ellie still. Haha.
Basketball! I misssss! :D Oh wtf, i want to watch Kung Fu Dunk now. Continue later :D




TOFU TOFU TOFU TOFU ! Lalalalalalaa.
LOL. Just finished watching KUNG FU DUNK. 
Wait until Cody send me the show, i think i die already =X Lol.
Not as nice as i've expected. Lol. Except for the innocent Jay inside & 2 other guys.
No eye candies =/ Haha. Anw. Ytd went out to treat Mary steamboat.
But alas, we went to Marina Bay& asked this bus driver.
He told us the whole stretch was closed down T.T
Wth. So yup, think about other places & finally settled on Seoul Garden.
Train-ed to Orchard & to Taka :D Ate&ate like fat pigs. But the fatter ones are Iris&Peckhui!
HAHA. They keep eating&eating but they're still not full. Lol.
It was quite ok lah. Though the food variety was super lil i don't like!
Took pictures & we were the last customers. Haha.
Went outside&started taking photos again! :D Haha.
& my stats's book is with Ernest lah dey. Nobody remind me to take. LOL.
So nvm, friday taking from him&work! Lol. 
You know, i think i'm damn weird. I wanted this thing so badly, & when i finally could have it, i suddenly rather not have it. Get it? 
Summarised : I take things for granted! unknowningly =X
I really don't meean to feel this way, but i really cannot help it lor. 
Seriously, i really don't like it to be this way. I'm scared i'll end up avoiding/hating which is very horrible i know.
So, i will try! Try not to do anything that will spark off ANYTHING. I WILL :D
OKOKOK. Pictures :D Anw, it's mostly us girls! :D


Goodbye!


I only have this photo of peckhui! hahahaha! & les!
Ellie&Mary!
Les&Mary

Les&Mary

The 5 of us! :D
Snapshot!!
My les (:
5! :D
The 'scandal' HAHA. Just kidding. My supervisor!
Les!
The food we had times 2 :D Hahaha. Double of this :D
Les!
I swear she always look so pretty! :D Ellie!
Mary! I'll miss you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment