Friday, May 23, 2008

Hello!

我曾经告诉过你, 会有人存心想让你难过, 也会有人因为你的难过而难过, 我想当第二重男人.
Awwwwww so sweet right!?! :D
Hahaha. Mike & that Kingone is so HOTTTT!
Sizzling Hot! Hahaha. My internet connection is so fuck-up.
It kept disconnecting halfway & i have to keep reloading!
If not for tha, i would have finished up to episode 5!!
& i'm still at pathetic episode 2. Wtf. I'm so vulgar nowadays.
Must be due to stress! Hahaha. Excuses! But wells.
&& i seeee-rious-liiiiii, i don't like guys to act like this.
It pisses as well as turns me off immediately. Like hello, you're a guy, please act like , a guy?
Lol. I'm sorry for being harsh but i can't help it ok!
People act like this, & i can't stand it. Why is it that it always happen to people i like?
Ok, i am so fickle-minded, but that's not what i want.
I want NOT to be fickle-minded, but i really can't help it. It's 'inside' me =/
Oh anw, i watched Ah Long Pte Ltd just now. Haha.
I only like the way Mark Lee speaks. Soooo cute! Hahaha.
Going to sis's parents' meeting later with her&mum. Lol.
Then work&work. So boring =/ Mary called me @5am just now.
I almost cried! ): I am going to write her an email soon! i miss her already.
Imagine not being able to see her later!? Omg, MARY! ):
So sorry for not being able to send her off. I'll still miss you though! :D
You know i gain-ed 1kg! Oh my god! WHY!?!
I must go exercise exercise! After my ICAs. Sentosa! BBQ for 4e4 peepos. & BBQ for 0807 (:
& wtf, see the internet connection disconnect again & i have to RELOAD.
STUPID IDIOT INTERNET ! Ohoh anw! Went bugis with clique ytd!
Yi Ling wasn't here. Take care ok dearest! :D
Walked around Bugis Street& the shirt that i wanted wasn't there anymore!?
Sad lah! But yea, we kept getting separated! Haha.
Very funny cause we keep calling each other when we got separated. Lol.
After everything was super hungry, so went to buy small snacks to eat.
JUNK FOODS! Oh my god. No wonder i am gaining weight. But i was so hungry ok!?
Lol. & it was so embarrassing because 1stly, i saw my bag EVERYWHERE.
& i really mean EVERYWHERE OK. Irritating.
2ndly, i saw this shop, they're like wearing the same uniform as my shirt.
HAHAHA. Was laughing our ass off ok. Lol!
Went back @ around 5plus. Hahaha. We took some photos & were laughing so hard because it's very funny.
I'll post up the pictures later! :D

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment