Monday, May 19, 2008

Hello!

I want to start this post by posting up a picture of Azabu Peepos :D
They're like my 2nd family (: There to share my ups&downs.
To cheer me up whenever i'm feeling sad/stress. Haha.
Yup, so here's my lovely family! Haha. 



(Sorry but i think i look like shitzxzxzxzxz!) 

& i'm so sorry for the fonts. i don't know why they're sqeeuzed up.

i think they love each other too much =/

They are my ♥♥♥♥♥ lovelies! them to bits lor! :D

Anw, have been spending time with them for the past two days!

:D Sunday&Monday! 

Don't say i never warn you ah, but I think this is probably the longest post ever! :D

So saturday i was working until 5& went home to finish up my work.

The worse thing was i couldn't freaking connect into the internet! 

Thus, i cannot even see what the tutorial qns were. Oh shitzxzxz!

So nvm. Sunday morning i woke up& rushed rushed! 

Went to meet Ellie @bugis. & the so-clever me went to wear the black pumps.

& the again-so-clever me only brought 4plasters, thinking it could last me till night.

How i wish! In just 10mins, 2 of my plasters ended up in the dustbin.

Then, another 40mins, another 2 went into the dustbin also.

Luckily Bugis Station do have Guardian. So went to buy another packet of plasters =X

Went into the Baby Room & i stick 2plasters each for my leg (:

So clever hor, me ? :D Walked to Bugis Street&went hunting for Mary's Spongebob teeeeee!

Combed like the whole bugis street& finally! saw this shop that sells the whole spongebob.

Decided on the smaller size (which i hope wasn't the wrong decision! =X)

Haha. But well, the bigger size is really big! So yup.We went Bugis Junction&Neoprints! 

I was so excited but we did something bad! =X Hahahahaha! So yup, went back to Azabu later on.

Went More Than Words & bought CJ7 cushion also! :D

Hid in the cupboard & then waited for Alvis, Cody&Ing Cai.

Going to watch Ironman! with them! :D & fyi, they walked really fast!

So, bus-ed down to Marina Square & i kept hearing POSB as KFC.

I guess i was really hungry though. Haha! So went to various banks, went into Azabu in Marina to take the tickets.

& off we go to KFC! :D Tried the Fish Zinger & went zing-zing!

Not nice lah! Chicken Zinger taste so much better! Lol.

Finished eating&because our show is like 6.20 & by the time we finished eating, it was already 6.15pm.

So you can already guess. Yes, they walked super fast. I had to run to keep up with them you know. How sad! )>;

Lol. Decided not to buy popcorn&went straight in.

Ing Cai, Alvis, Me&Cody. That was the seating arrangement.

Cody&Alvis kept yadayada about the previews, how long. Lol.

I kept telling Cody the show would start soon, but after 15mins, it's still previews. LOL!

& then he don't believe me anymore. Haha. I want to watch "Get Smart" Super funny show! 

Laughed laughed then lights dimmmmm .. BUT THEN THE SHOW HAVEN START LOR!

So after 5-10mins after the lights dimming, the show FINALLY started.

The first part of the show was quite boring to me. Because it's like, they show how Ironman comes about.

& it's kind of gross. Omg. Like digging into the heart, which is not the heart actually.

Lol. Watch the show & you'll know! :D Then comes the funny part after that!

Hahaha. There's this part whereby the whole cinema was silence.

Then suddenly Cody went "Tew lorrrrr" Hahahahahahahahhahaha!

I tell you i couldn't stop laughing after that! Lol. 

Lots of funny parts + Alvis&Cody's laughters&funny words = Even funnier! Hahaha.

I tell you the machines are fucking cool! Very nice! :D

So overall i enjoyed watching the show&yup, enjoyed watching with them also. Lol.

They went to play pool later on& i just watched them play. 

HAHA. The way they play really can 丢臉丢到家里去了! Lol!

Like their white ball can bounce off the table& onto the floor & stuff like that.

Weijian came after that & about 10.20, we left Marina. 

Walked like VERY slowly because my feet were hurting but they just carried on walking! >:(

Stopped & laughed at me for walking so slow. Hahaha. Bus-ed back to Central.

They kept calling me 妹妹 in the bus. Lol! Like waalau. Haha.

Waited for the rest to finish& in the meantime, gave Mary her present! She must have love it oh! :D

Went to Ice-cream corner& waited for Chermaine&Kahfei.

Took 叔叔's car to Lau Pa Sak! We were late& they keep laughing at me lor.

I must be more cunning, not naive! Ordered many many things.

Iris became mabok! HAHAHAA. Very funny i tell you! =X 

Alvis bluff me lor! He asked me go inside gents. Waalaueh i felt cheated ok. Lol!

I was alil giddy then he still ask me go there.

Then i saw Ing Cai & my first thought was "Eh, how come Ing Cai inside the ladies?" LOL.

Super embarrassing lah! LOL. Alvis pulled me out& pushed me towards the ladies.

HAHAHAHA. Lucky only Ing Cai& I NEVER SEE ANYTHING HOR I TELL YOU FIRST AH!

Lol. 叔叔said the way i walked was like dancing Chilly Chacha! HAHA.

Went back with Cody,Iris,&Kahfei. Iris went bonkers in the taxi.

HAHAHAHA. It's hard to elaborate on this, but she kept laughing, which is very horrible. 

LOLOLOLOL! Ok back home, Iris slept with me! WOOLAH! Jealous anot? HAHAHA.


Today
Went to work today at 12pm with les (Iris) :D

Talked alot in the train. Work was quite funnnnnnnnnnnn, but then time passes quite slow also?

Was super hungry then i keep stealing peepos' food! Haha.

In the end, i was already quite full! :D & as you know, Cody&Alvis kept bullying me lah.

LOL. Still say ZUN-KA LEH. Throw the toilet-paper-plastic at me all the time! Lol.

Then stepped on Ernest's feet. YAY :D 

But alas. He managed to step on mine too =/ Oh wells.

Cody, Alvis, Iris&I finished work at 5pm. Shiok right? :D

Went upstairs to eat! Kopitiam! Kimchi! Hahaahaha. They keep saying Sentosa got Kimchi.

Must be bluff me one =/ Haha. Yay :D

After my ICAs over, we're going sentosa! Woolah! I cant wait :D

Must all go together again! :D I miss Mary, now! ):

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha. So nvm :D Shall text her sooooon (:

Went back home & i'm here (:

Post pictures now. I think only 1or 2 :D But nvm :D





Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment