Monday, May 5, 2008

Hello!

Irritating internet is making me lose my patience!
But i must love love my internet because if it gets 'angry' & decided to disconnect.
I can forget about going to school tmr. Lol.
Anw, went to do a lil of IT project after school with Andy&Darren!
Andy treated me Chocolate Fudge! Ohlay! :D
My contact lens were very blur the whole day.
I think i didn't wash properly ): Lol.
So i couldn't see well today! Hahaha. 
Prayed very very hard not to have presentation during Oral Comm Tut.
& yay! Teacher talked&talked&talked&talked!
Hahahaha. Watched this short clip & woolah! Damn pro! :D
I miss Azabu people ): Lol.
& to my retarded friend, yiwen! Haha!
Back to you, retarded friend! Lol.
I AM SUPER STRESS NOW I HAVE NOT MUCH TIME NOR MOOD TO GO OUT ALREADY!
LOL! SO YOU CAN CALL ME IF YOU HAVE NTH TO DO & I WOULD GLADLY COMPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU!
Hahaha! Miss her like shit! :D
Yi ling kept grabbing my leg today! LOL!
I think she's overly stressed! Haha. 
& today Peiqi was damn funny! Lunched with class guys & clique.
I want all of us to hang out more often leh! :D 
Caroline, Peiqi, Yi Ling, Pei Ling, Zhenxing&Ziying! :D

I don't like don't like don't like to see you! Seriously, seeing you* pisses me off!
Giving me those faces all the time, i want to scream at you & probably scratch at your face to disfigure you!

Anw! I have like i think 3 hws not done!
1. Speech Outline
2. My love for blahblah 
3. Microecons tutorial ( i don't know what )

Yup! I am going to finish it today!
& I need to compile the information to be into powerpoint slides!
So boring leh. ICAs & exams are coming soon!
I'm more looking forward to shopping trip to hongkong in june!
I can't wait, really! :> POM Lecture ended 1hr earlier today.
As usual, i still catch no ball! I need to buy the tb! SOON! 
Accounting went up to present & was pissed at teacher for a moment.
She's damn blur lor -.- Cannot stand it although she's very funny. Lol.
Okokokokokokok. I am going off already! :D

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment