Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hello! :D

Hahaha. I managed to resist the temptation to complete the whole 恶魔在身边 ytd.
& i managed to complete the notes for 4 LECTURES FOR POM!
Woolah! So cool man! :D I am so satisfied with myself! :D
Hahahaha. Today is Mum's Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MUMMY! :D LOVE YOU (:

Lol. Tmr is stats&Pom's ICAs. I hope i can pass with flying colours.
Damn! ): Then friday is Acc! I want to pass that! I want an A! :D
Oral Comm's result would be out next week. At least a B pleaseeeeeeee (:
So yup, ytd was funnnnnn with loves around! :D
Yi Ling's on MC for 2 days. Takecare dearest! (;
Miss you & definitely look forward to you coming back. Haha.
SO long since i last saw you leh! :D
Mike He! Hahaha. My sis's crazy over him also. HAHAHAHAHA!

OKOK. I GTG ALREADY!

GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment