Tuesday, May 27, 2008

POM is shitzxzxzxzxzx

Hello! 

I can't rmb if i have any pictures to post up today .
OH I HAVE. Celebrated Mum's bday at swensens today! :D
Took pictures, but you should know, the food were almost half eaten already =X
Hahahaha. Blame my greediness. I can't help it ;p
So like presented during Oral Comm today.
I kept laughing =X Mistake number 1 !!
Then i kept referring to the Q-cut! Mistake number 2 ):
Ohmygod! I must buck up already :D
Called up Girlfriend just now. Waalau! I miss her like shitzxzxzxzx!
Meet up someday after my ICAs ok ? :D Love youuuuuuuuu (:
So anw, i met chou @woodlands just now.
Train-ed from Yio Chu Kang to Woodlands with Winston.
Talked to him about many stuffs. Haha. He's such an accounting genius you know? :D
Alighted @ Woodlands & waited for chou! I missed her! :D
So nice to see her again. & then we talked&talked&talked.
& we reached Batok in like a blink of an eye! Hahaha.
Acc-ed her wait for her bus & saw ChinKuang! Lol. 
Went to meet Mum&sis & waited for Dad to come to westmall.
Looked around the jewelleries& mum suggested go eat first.
So swensens, here we come! :D Ate Fish&Chips& desserts until uber full! 
Dad bought for Mum Jewellery! We shared lah, but he contributed the most.
Yay! So glad they're alright already! :D I love them when they're happy! (:
Came home& started on Stats notes! Halfway i keep running to watch TV! =X
Hahahahaha. But anw, i completed them already! Tmr on the way to school can read! :D
Then POM is dead meat! So dead meat! ): I give up!
I shall read through alil before i sleep later! Lol. Oh i've lost 1kg! So happppy! :D
Cheeeeeer for me! (: Hahahahahha.
Ookokokok. I gtg le :D 

Goodbye! Wish me luck that i'll pass my POM ICA tmr! :D & of  cause my STATS! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment