Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hello!

I have a super ultra sexy voice now.
How sexy? Call me & you'll know. Haha.
Anw, work today was TIRING. I spilled osai on the floor );
Oh man! I spilled 2 cups of tea ytd also. =/
I have let's see :

1. Statistics Homework (Not Done!)
2. Microecons Homework (Not Done!)
3. IT Report (Not Done!)
4. POM Homework (Not Done!)
5. Survey for Stats (Not Done!)

Damn! I have been scolding vulgarities in my head recently.
Obviously i didn't say it out. But the same sentence just keeps coming into my mind =X
Hahaha. So many homeworks, so little time!
Tmr i'm meeting Ellie @1.30 at Bugis to buy stuff for Mary!
Aww, time passes so quickly! She's going back to Philippines already lor!
Going out with Alvis,Cody&Ing Cai for Ironman tmr!
Looking forward to it! But then, the burden of homework weighs in my mind.
I like to use (exclamation mark !) nowadays. Haha.
Perhaps i like to emphasis on more things now ? :D
But yup. I must complete survey by monday! How?
I must complete so many hw! ): I neeeeeed to finish up so many stuffs!
Cause Tues we're going out with loves&Mary to treat her!
Reach home i also think no time to do homework already!
I am so hungry now. I'm thinking of Maggi Mee! =X Haha.
My internet is hanging now. So many distractions i wish i could have the discipline to turn off this comp now!
Hahahaha. I wish! Too bad i don't have!
Okokokok. Work was okok. Hp batt life was only 5% when i reach work!
I was late for 1 min! Shitzxzxz! Borrowed Ernest's charger when he came.
Coooool! He was the 'same' (bully bully)! Haha.
Meow finally sawwwww (: Oh goody! :D
I must do my homework now before i sleep! :D 

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment