Monday, May 12, 2008

Hello! 

Today's lessons passed KIND OF quickly! :D
I was so nervous for dearests today! 
I think tmr i will be more nervous! I can't wait for the whole thing to be over!
I hope mine's after 3 mins, before 4 mins!
If not i sure die die die! ): Lunched with them, ate Yong Tou Hoooooo for lunch again.
Watched one by one present, all so nervous. 
But so happy & envy them because it's all over! 
Lol. Mine's tmr tmr tmr! Damn lah, i haven memorise yet.
I think i will have to look at the Q-cut paper! 
Minus marks lor, i not scared =X Lol!
SO yup, went down to Azabu to get smth today.
Stayed for an hr! Was so happy happy at first. 
& then, thanks hor! In the end, never did happened! ):
Sad lah waalaueh. Lol. So nvm, they bullied me again!
Vivi said they miss me! HAHAHAHA.
BUT  THEY MISS ME BECAUSE THEY CANNOT BULLY WHEN I'M NOT AROUND!
Lol! So sickening one hor ? :D Haha. I can't wait for SUNDAY SUNDAY! :D
Saturday might be meeting 4e4 peeps.
Discuss about the er, outing! :D Yay :D

SPEECH OUTLINE SUCKS ley. ):
SUCKS! SUCKS! SUCKS! 
I can't wait for the whole thing to be finished! :D

I want a new notebook. To write my stuffs! Like, er, you know , STUFFS!?!
Hahaha. Treated mum Sakae just now. 
Sweet lah! :D Haha. Quarrelled with dad. Ya, he sucks too =/

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment