Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hello!

Work today! Met les & trained to work.
Thought we were late, but 叔叔was more late! Lol.
Punch-ed our card EXACTLY ON THE DOT! Cool man! :D
Work was boring to the max! Mood was down to the max also D:
After work went to eat with Les, KIMCHI! :D
Went to look @clothes & More than Words! :D Bought handphone pouch&keychain!
Back to workplace& had difficulty putting the stupid string inside.
& SO, LOL! You know i kena suan-ed by Cody&Alvis.
Like, expected one lor. Hahaha.
叔叔is so sweet to cheer me up when my mood was down.
Hahahaa. He geysiao go & open the other side of the fridge door.
Then over there keep asking me why he cannot open.
So cute ah hor? :D Homed after that. Aiya, so lazy to type already.
I must study Microecons tmr! Copy notes first (:

My heart went really high high high when i saw you.
So much for me wanting you to start the conversation.
Went so crazy when you did! (:
Face up to reality? I don't wish to.
Maybe you&I just ain't mean to.
Maybe this will just be a short-term crush.
But how i wish you share the same feeling as i am now!
REALITY, CHERIE!!! D:

GOODBYE! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment