Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Helloooooo


Ok, me is long time never blog already hoh. 2 more days to my BIG DAY! :D
Well, not literally big, but BIG because i'll be 17! :)
Tomorrow will be celebrating with Chuchu they all after school.
Carol&mine together! :) HANS! :):) Hehe. Then work! :(
Ok nvm, work must smile! :D
Because work = fun = playtime!!!! :)
Ytd went celebrating my birthday with cousins!
They bought me slip-on shoes&newurbanmale slippers!!!
I am so happy i can fly to the moon now !!!! :)
Thanks a million!!!! I give you all flying kisses!!!!
Heheheheheheh! I will upload photos later!
But i didn't take peektures of the food :(
Nvm. I'm not letting you drool you know, maybe you should thank me :D Haha!
I hope blogger can be as efficient as Friendster.
Let you upload more photos at one go. :)


Went to meet Mum just now to adjust my specs!
I telly you ah, i don't know whether i'm too sensitive or what.
But people kept looking at me lor >:( I really don't like.
They literally stare at me, or should i say, my specs!?
What's wrong manxzxz! Don't like. Urgh!
But oh we went Ajisen for dinner! Heh! :) Love my mummy!
Trained back home after that.
& I must complete Accounting by today!!!!!!
MUST !!!!!

My specs!


Uncle&Sister
Uncle&ME!
My lovely fameely! :)


COUSINS!




This is my blog's fonts!! :)

GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment