Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hellooooooo



I tried to multi-task ytd &then I realised I totally cannot make it.
Lolol. Cause yiwen called, & I was talking to Joel in runescape & then there's this random person telling me he'd seen me before in runescape ...
So in the end I told yiwen what I wanted to write down to Joel (luckily she didn't really heard me)& I told what I wanted to tell Joel to that random person.
Then he went like "huh???". Lolol.
I am so stupid la, I bought the rune platebody thinking i could wear but I MUST COMPLETE QUEST FIRST!!!
Stupid me! Then i decided to change back to adamant but i thought i sold the adamant platebody already so i went to buy another one.
Turns out i had one in my bank already !!!!
You tell me, stupid or not?!? Omg. Now my bank's like left with xxK. Lolol. From xxxK
ok!!!
.
.
Ellie sent me the photos already! Hahaha i laughed hard when i saw the photos.
Damn funny laaaaaa! I don't think i will ever forget this bunch of people even when i grow old you know! :DDDDD
They really brought me happiness the past 9months!
Yup, not wrong. I've known them for 9months! Except for Iris.
Well, we knew each other in Primary school already& that makes it 7yrs already! :D
I think i am counted VERY lucky to have met them! Hehe :D I am getting shy ahhhhh !
I hope even if everyone quits in Azabu we'll still be able to go out like this!
I really really don't want this wonderful friendship to go down the drain just because we're all busy yea! :DD
The same goes for my secondary school clique as well as my poly clique!!!! & Ng yiwen!!! :D
.
.
You occupied my mind all the time& I wonder why sometimes.
I think about you when I'm scared.
I think about you when i'm sad.
I think about you when I'm happy as well.
Why am i always having one-sided love.
It sucks, big time!
Peektures now! :D

We shall start with Iris .. & her corn! :D


2nd, ahcai&Iris's corn! :D
Iris, her corn& obviously me :DDD

Cute or not ? >:)

& then ..
Codyt's prawns! 3of the shells inside are mine. Lolol.



I LOVE them! :D
1st.
2nd.


Outside

I couldn't even take a DECENT peekture with ahcai! Lol.


The two most irritating persons on earth! :DDD



Not ready yet ..




Ahcai's LONG arms :D



So NOT decent with codyt around. Lol.



I LIKE! :D



.

.

Iris&Peckhui! :D


Iris&me with our stupid faces & codyt's stupid finger ;p


Yay ? :D

Haha, cute la i like!

I think i ought to thank codyt for showing his middle finger in almost all the photos. Lolol!

Ta-da! :D



Thank you ah, ahcai, for your head! ;p

Finally, a peekture with Peckhui! :D

Cute!!! :D

Ahem! :DDDDD

He *picked up the flower from the ground, do you believe him ? :p


& ending of with who else, but codyt himself with the flower! Lol.




GOODBYE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment