Friday, October 10, 2008

Hellooooooo!


Went out with Ng Yiwen today!!!
Like finally cause it's been a long time since we last saw each other!
& you know whenever we go out we always visit those ulu places!
Like, the last time we went Cityplaza. Guess where we went today ? :D

KALLANG LEISURE PARK !!! :D

You tell me cool or not ? :D Haha i LOVE going out with her! :D
So anw we went to eat 日本村! :D
Ate alot !!! Of sashimi! :D Must worth it can the money! Lolol.
We ate more of the side dishes instead of the sushi i also don't know why.
Then we saw many many funny happenings !!
Like yiwen saw a waiter "barking" at the window reflection.
HAHAHAHAHA. I also don't know why !?! So weird la but damn funny.
Lolol. & also there's this waiter/manager, whenever we look at the menu he'll walk over&ask for our orders.
Pro or what ? I don't know ? Hahaha.
Walked around the mall& we finished walking it in less than an hr ?
Went out to look for a bus stop to decide our next time& we walked a damn big round when we could have cut through the carpark. Thanks ah . Lol.
Wanted to go Marina Square but we missed the stop so we walked around Raffles City.
Less than 10 mins we changed our mind&decided to walk to Marina Square.
Crapped alot on the way laaaa i miss this girl! :D
Gf called me & we realised we're at the same place!!! :D
How coooool ?! Actually she just wanted to ask whether i'll be working.
Hehe telepathy !!! & Yiwen&I got alot of same thoughts !!!
It's very very cool but at the same time creepy! Lol.
You know we passed by this shop that sells ovens & stuffs - kitchen applicances
.

So i just casually told her "I want to buy an oven leh!" & GUESS WHAT ?!?
She actually told me she thought of asking me whether i wanted an oven anot ?!

YOU TELL ME THIS IS COOL OR NOT BECAUSE I THINK IT'S DAMN COOL! :D
& we also thought of the same things about Yongsheng !! So cool oh i love her! :D
She thought about a bag for sooooo long we bought sweets & stuff in the meantime.
I BOUGHT A SHIRT ALSO & I'M LOVING IT :D Hehe.
Ok i must organise more outings with her because i really enjoy going out with her!
Btw it's 11.30pm now & 30more mins to HER BIRTHDAY! :D
I am so gonna sms her soon :D & NG YIWEN! I hope you like the present i got you! :D
Walked around & then bus-ed back to Batok. She went to find her family at Mac while i met Mum to take-away desserts for family.
There's work tmr :DDDDDDDDDDD

GOOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment