Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hellooooo

Miss me anot?! Heh! :) I bet you all do.
Sorry it's been really a long time since i last blog.
Well, partly because i was very very busy, really!
Busy with my birthday celebrations ;p projects homeworks family dramas. LOL.
Ya that's about that. Celebrated with Zing&clique at Hans :)
We took alot of peektures but i'm not posting all up here.

You all know about the speed of blogger posting peektures right...
Yea so a few to show :D Lol.
Btw i just took out my mask! :D My face feels so refreshed now. Mmm..
So anyway, Mum booked a buffet at Holiday Inn on last thursday!!! I'm so loving it!!
Except! EXCEPT !! EXCEPT !!!! For the fact that i was sick on my birthday!!!!!!!
Yes, on my birthday!!! Wth. You tell me how suay i am..

I used up alot of tissues that day. Lolol.
So in school i was practically dying already.
Eye-candy couldn't even cheer me up because i felt really horrible.
Imagine, i had to pull myself to go to the buffet because Mum specially book for me!
I'm so touched la! Morever, they don't know i was sick alsoooooo.
Saw this actor there, then his son/nephew/whatever super handsome;p
I drank alot of bowls of soup & i seldom stood up to eat because i had a headache.
I even ate durian paste!!! Greedy me because i felt even sicker after that!

& just a side note, i very kaypoh so i went to volunteer for some SBMday event.
Maybe we will just be helping the Year 2s to clap hands when they receive their prizes!
HAHAHAHA! Just kidding la! I don't know what but hey ..
Year 2s leh .... People with higher IQ should be laughing with me now :D Hahahahahahaha!

Anyway, Azabupeeps celebrated with me on wednesday night!
I tell you i was so shocked + happy!!!! I really didn't expect them to buy cake la.
I thought it'll be more KFC. Hahahaha serious!!!!
Ellie gave me a cap where she drew AZABU herself! Thanks <3
Ernest gave me a cup noodle tissue holder! HAHAHAHA. Very funny la. Thank you also :)
& also thank you all for celebrating & also those who wished me!
Somebody still owes me one though. He says 10yrs later but he can slowly wait.
I want it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Lololol.

Went school for only 2hrs on Friday because headache was killing me!
I wore specs on that day also. & guess what ..
When i stepped into the classroom, i felt many many pairs of eyes staring at me!?!
So scary la!!! Haha! Mostly from the guys&Carol they all.
I was too sick to bother anyway if not i confirm complain to them. Lol!
Slept for 2whole hrs then i trained home after that. Thank you to Zing for her pills.
Slept for 5hrs straight again then i woke up to meet Chou&Les.
They helping me to celebrate birthday also!!! :) Swensons we went!
Ate Fish&Chips as usual. Peektures in chou peiyun's blog :p Hehehehe.
Walked around then er, they came my hse after that . Lol. & homed after that.

I can't rmb what happened during saturday&sunday though.
Went out with Yiwen on Monday! Was late meeting her at starbucks.
We wanted to try out Bakerzin so trained to Vivo& ate the cake.
Nice laaaaaaa. I love! :) Went secret recipe to eat dinner after that.
Chatted for an hr plusplus over there. Lol!
Went starbucks & we spent around 1/2 hr trying to log into the internet.
Surf-ed the net awhile & went back after that.

Dad told us about some woman boarding his taxi asking whether he wanna have massage.
I telly you huhuhuhuhuh it's damn damn damn damn funny!!!!
He still added on saying that woman not pretty if not still ok!

HAHAHAHAHA. Kena scolded by Mum. LOOOOL ;P
I swear damn funny! Told him about someone who said my taste very bad&hers wasn't that good either.
Then i told Dad say he more handsome than that person's bf by 100times.
He so happy he give me money&ask if i want somemore. LOLOL!!!!
I love my family like this! :)

I have so many homeworks like damn shit.
Marketing ICA, Access ICA & Effw skills. Thanks ahhhhhhhh.

I really cannot tolerate you, you suck! :)

Peektures! :)



.
.

That 2 vegetables are 'birthday presents' from DEAREST AIHUA&PEIYUN. LOL!

GOODBYE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment