Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Helloooooo

Pst. I haven't finish my POA tutorial!!
& it's already 11.55pm now!!
I think i have 5more mins left before my mum calls me to go sleep.
I am being very lazy today. :/
Sneak out during ______ to eat carrot cake. Hoho! :D
Lab today was total bore. Discussed alil about the proj.
Went town with Chuchu, Zing&Caroline.
Ate Pepper Lunch, again :) My 2nd time.
But the worst thing was, there wasn't any Unagi set anymore!
Why!?! Unagi is D BEST! :)
Ate&chatted! :D Hehe. I love girls' talk most!
Walked around after that & ate Azabu Sabo's Hokkaido Dark Chocolate Ice Cream.
Looool! Nice :) Walked around more then trained back.
W/o my earpiece was total hell. I couldn't do anything w/o my psp also!!!
Just nice today forget the both of them. Woah, thanks ah.
Haha. Came back then uncle came to our hse to burn cd again.
Went Bukit Timah for dinner & now i'm using the comp :D
Oops. It's already 12.00am. Haha.
I need to go soon. My POA is waiting for me!!!
Tomorrow is finaaaaally here. I've been anticipating this day for a long time!!!!!!! :)




GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment