Sunday, October 5, 2008

I woke up at 8AM TODAY!!!!
When my work starts at 5PM!!!
Thank you to my gastric ah!
I really couldn't fall back asleep cause it was hurting me like fuck. ):
Butbutbut! Miraculously, when i went to work it stopped.
Ok like, it hurt for an hr or so, & then because there are dearies to distract me ..
Thus, i stopped thinking about it, & it stopped hurting me.
I can even sing song leh! & i had a damn hard time trying to swallow that damn pill -.-
Alvis&Aimee say i siao ah. Cause one moment i talked damn soft (trying not to use too much energy cause my stomach will hurt)
& then the next moment i went like HAAAAAAAAAARLOWWWWW :D
Hehehehe. Damn high. Cause i'm afraid later if my gastric act up again i might not be able to get HIGH! :D So clever me!
In the end, it really didn't hurt at all! :D I ate chicken maggi mee for dinner.
&&&&&&& I left my medicine at work ): ): ):
Waaalaueh if my gastric act up again i might have to bang the wall&die.
Ok kidding but is really damn pain one lorrrrrr. Ok fine.

& anw thank you to ahcai ah! For the badges! Hehe.
Monday then thank you niccely! :D
Vivi,Codyt&I stayed at bus-stop until about 11.50pm. Damn late.
Cause dad&sis went Night Safari. Then Codyt's NR3 didn't want to come ;p
Haha& Vivi is damn nice to acc meeeee (: Thank you to you ah! :D
We crapped alot lor like you know stupid codyt if he don't ask me to diam la he will die!
He will, really! Lolol. Kidding but aiya, he's damn irritating even chuchu asks him to shutup!
Haahahhahahaha. Ok my stomach's alil pain i need to go runescape awhile.
Btw Goodluck to Codyt for the 2.8mil ah! :D


Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment