Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hellooooooo.


Gym? No gym? I'm still waiting for Zing to sms me!
Haha. I'll never ever regret going for POA tutorial today!
I like !!!!!! I'm so gonna look forward to every thursday already la!
Loool! Don't laugh because he is my motivation to go school, or for POA! :DD
Thursday classes are shit. I don't like, except for POA ;)
Anyway there were 2guys who joined us for POA& our group for discussion.
& because we had to present, Zx went to ask one of the guy to help us present.
Hahahahaha. Very funny when she asked him! ;)
Lol. Had singlish lesson today. Haha. Quite fun lo! :D
But statistics' lecture was kind of boring. Everyone was nodding off already!
No doubt the lecturer was being quite funny, ok very funny indeed..
But urgh! I was really really tired! So tired until ...
.
.
I highlighted words & joined them together with the word "Enjoy"!
Hahahahahahaha. I didn't realised until Pei ling told me about it.
Waalau, 丢脸!!! Lool!
.
.
Went Koufu for lunch then i queued at the wrong side!!! Hahaha.
I embarrassed myself totally today! >:(
Played around after lesson then trained back with Zing&Mardhia. (I hope i spelled correctly)
Haha. She told us about alot of scary stuffs! :(
Zing&I slept on the way back! Hahaha.

OHOHOH! I went HIGH when i was up the escalator just now!
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Guess who i saw ???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Don't tell you !!!!! :DDDD

GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment